Maharishi Vedic Science
Back to: "M"
MS in Maharishi Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
- The Master of Science in Maharishi AyurVeda(SM) and Integrative Medicine at Maharishi University of Management offers graduate training in the physiology, pathology, assessment, and management of health disorders from the perspective of Maharishi AyurVeda, with introductions to other major systems of natural medicine The goal of this program is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to enliven the body’s inner intelligence – the field of pure consciousness – for prevention and treatment of illness, and promotion of ideal health. One of the highlights of this program is that all students will learn to practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique, one of the most important mind-body modalities used in Maharishi AyurVeda. About AyurVeda AyurVeda is the world’s oldest and most complete system of natural health care. Maharishi AyurVeda is a comprehensive, prevention-oriented approach to health care based on Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s revival of AyurVeda, the traditional system of natural medicine in India. AyurVeda, or “Science of Life”, includes knowledge and technologies to restore health from the levels of mind, body, and environment.
- Broader Term
- Consciousness-Based(SM) Education
- Maharishi Ayurveda Educational Programs at Maharishi International University
- Maharishi Ayurveda®
- Maharishi University of Management
- Related Term
- MS in Aromatherapy
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqRXK4kY5oA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIBr6p8-MD4