Maharishi Vedic Science
Back to: "R"
- Use for Rk Veda or Rig Veda or Rik Veda. Rk Veda is the HOLISTIC expression of Natural Law lively in the unmanifest, unbounded, eternally silent, self-sufficient, self-referral state of Transcendental Consciousness — the home of all the Laws of nature — the self-referral transcendental reality, the Ultimate Reality, which is intimately personal to everyone. -- ' Rk Veda is Natural Law in its most compact form. Maharishi calls Rk Veda the Constitution of the Universe because, just as the constitution of a nation expresses the basic value of national law, so Rk Veda, the Constitution of the Universe, expresses the most basic value of Natural Law. 'Maharishi explains the sequential emergence of all of Veda and Vedic Literature from the self-interacting process of consciousness knowing itself. From Rk Veda sequentially emerge Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Atharva Veda, the wholeness of Rk Veda seen from the viewpoint of Rishi, Devata, Chhandas (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 1994, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Maharishi Vedic University: Introduction. Holland: Maharishi Vedic University Press. p. 327).' --Nina Meade, Research Proposal for the Doctoral Program in Maharishi Vedic Science at Maharishi University of Management: Reading the Vedic Literature in Sanskrit, 2001.
- http://is1.mum.edu/vedicreserve/rk_veda.htm https://www.mum.edu/assets/pdf_resources/dissertation_mvs1.pdf
- Used For
- Rg Veda
- Rig Veda
- Broader Term
- Narrower Term
- Richo Akshare Verse of Rk Veda
- Samhita of Rishi, Devata, Chhandas
- The Display of Rk Veda
- Related Term
- Constitution of the Universe
- Maharishi's Apaurusheya Bhashya