Maharishi Vedic Science
Back to: "P"
- Definition of Perfect Health: Total Brain Functioning in Enlightenment "‘Health is wholeness.’ Health is based on the balanced and integrated functioning of the brain and physiology. Enlightenment is the state of total brain functioning and perfect balance of the body. Without the development of total brain functioning—enlightenment—one cannot experience perfect health." -- See http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/maharishi-college-of-perfect-health/ HEALTH care is the science and art of realizing perfect health. The ideal of perfect health is realized by handling health from the level from which it emerges in the field of immortality. Enlivening the transcendental, unmanifest field of immortality at the basis of existence spontaneously nourishes and integrates all levels of life. This is the field of the total knowledge of health, located in the field of the science and technology of total Natural Law—the Unified Field of all the Laws of Nature.
- http://press-conference.globalgoodnews.com/scintillating-intelligence/contents/health.html http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/current-projects-2/maharishi-college-of-perfect-health/
- Narrower Term
- 20 Approaches to Perfect Health
- Related Term
- Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health(SM)
- Total Brain Development
- Total Knowledge
- Unified Field-Based Health Care