Maharishi Vedic Science
<< 20 Approaches to Perfect Health | 40 Aspects of Veda and Vedic Literature | 7 States of Consciousness >>Back to: "4"
40 Aspects of Veda and Vedic Literature
- The 40 branches of Veda and the Vedic Literature have been organized by Maharishi as a perfect science of the totality of Natural Law, and its application to every field of life. These 40 branches taken together and applied holistically contain the comprehensive knowledge to bring any discipline or profession in full accord with Natural Law, and to bring fulfillment to individual and collective life.
- http://vedicreserve.miu.edu/table_qualities.htm http://www.mvoai.org/04_uf.html
- Broader Term
- Vedic Literature
- Related Term
- Discovery of the Veda and Vedic Literature in Human Physiology
- Electronic Display Model of Veda in the Human Physiology
- Maharishi's Apaurusheya Bhashya